In the modern world, a lot of things are constantly dumped on us, and sometimes we simply forget something from an overabundance of information. Someone, in order not to miss important things, uses a notebook or sticky notes with a pen or pencil. But we always have our smartphones at hand! Why not plan your day with specialized planner apps? We will tell you about the five best planner apps for Android.
- Todoist. It has a simple and intuitive interface, and setting up task lists is pretty easy. Just write what you need to do, set a due date, and a priority label that has four different levels. The app also has a function to remind you of upcoming deadlines.
- Any.Do. This app makes it very easy to add tasks, organize them into lists, and set due dates. But the best part of the program is the “plan your day” function, which forces you to do everything so that you do not forget to do the right thing.
- Trello. It is most popular as a large project management application. You can create your to-do list and track it as you complete tasks, keep track of the work in progress, and assign responsibility for its completion.
- TickTick. This self-organizing app acts as a virtual assistant. You can enable features such as annoying alerts (alerts every two minutes until a task is completed), adhere to due dates by triggering a countdown, and so on.
- Goodnotes. The app has a set of project templates that you can customize to create to-do lists that include long-term planning of tasks, projects, and even schedule your daily routine for dieting.
How to Choose a Digital Planner
All of the apps in this article are great task management tools, but they are very different at the same time. We all have our way of working and our requirements, so you need to decide which of these applications meets your needs to the fullest.